How it Started
- 1. To raise leaders of character who will take responsibility for their nation and the world;
- 2. To establish a culture of discipline in Uganda through trainings, seminars and workshops;
- 3. To demonstrate overtime, a marked improvement in the character and culture of discipline of the people of Uganda;
- 4. To educate the population against corruption and discrimination.
- 5. To partner with schools and bring the elements of character development into the education system.
- 6. Enhance Uganda’s reputation in terms of justice and righteousness on the International platform
- 7. Raise the standards of customer service year on year for each of the next 10 years
- 8. Reduce Uganda’s bribery prevalence rate by at least 50% in the next 20 years.
- 1. Responsibility
- 2. Integrity
- 3. Diligence
Our Vision: ‘Uganda, the byword for character’.
Our Mission Statement: ‘To improve, strengthen and increase the quality of Ugandan life through character building’.
CAP Core Values (RID):
We aim at producing leaders who are responsible citizens of integrity and are diligent at continuous personal-development.